Discover Vietnam with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case - step back in time in the imperial City of Hue, explore stunning islands, beaches and national parks, and take an excursion to the awe-inspiring Angkor Wat in neighbouring Cambodia. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Vietnam covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Vietnam: incredible architecture, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Vietnam from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Vietnam gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 25 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Jade Emperor Pagoda, Cao Dai Holy See, Hue Citadel and more
- Covers Ho Chi Minh City; Mekong Delta and Southern Vietnam; South Central Vietnam; Central Vietnam; Hanoi; Northern Vietnam; Excursion to Angkor
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vietnam is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.