Take charge of your health with this easy-to-use reference guide to the most common ailments that women face, and the natural remedies you can use to prevent, alleviate and treat them. In A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements, author Deborah Mitchell has compiled:
• Comprehensive information on the health challenges today's women face throughout life, all in an easy-to-follow alphabetical format
• A-to-Z format provides the latest information on natural supplements that can effectively tackle health concerns faced by women
• Useful, little-known, important information "Of Special Interest to Women" in every entry
• Guidelines on how to develop a personalized nutrition plan for women of every age and stage of life
• An overview of the state of women's health today -- from heart and bone disease to breast cancer to hormonal and reproductive issues -- including the latest research and resources
• And more.
Part of the Healthy Home Library series, A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements provides essential health information that no woman should be without.